To take improved self pictures, Samsung dedicate a better front-facing camera on their mobile devices with the Galaxy Note 4. Samsung has not only increased the megapixel, but also significantly improved the angle of the front-facing camera to 90 degrees. Samsung also includes a Selfie Mode on their Note 4 camera. This can help you Photos captured with Selfie Mode remain as well as; there won’t be any filter systems or even modifications for the proportion of your face.
Due to the fact Galaxy Note 4 provides 2 cameras, there’s also 2 methods to take a selfie based on that camera you choose.
Galaxy Note 4 Selfie Mode Guide
Picking Rear-Cam Selfie Through Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- From your home display screen, touch your camera icon. (Assuming there’s no camera icon on your Home screen, touch the actual Apps icon instead and locate Camera between some other applications.)
- As soon as your camera application will be running, touch MODE.
- Select the option Rear-cam selfie mode.
- You will likely to be asked on this information “The rear camera will automatically detect and focus on your face when you take self-portrait pictures.”
- Touch OK.
- Furthermore there will likely be a grid that you may move around the display screen. You can select where your face will show up in the photo.
- Your rear camera starts off detecting your face and when it’s got found it’s focus, it’ll snap a photo following Two seconds.
Picking Selfie Through Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Front Camera
- Start your camera application.
- Touch MODE and select Selfie mode.
- Right now touch your swap camera icon in order to trigger the front camera.
You will be asked on this instructing “Touch the screen or place your finger on the heart rate sensor on the back of the device to take selfies.” The second is regarded as the handy method to get selfies making use of the front camera.
- Touch OK.
- Currently wait for a yellow circle that will locate your face.
- Put your forefinger on the heart rate sensor and your phone remains to be looking for it’s focus.
- When you’re happy about your appearance on screen, simply raise your forefinger for your phone to take a selfie.
Picking Group Selfie With Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Start your camera application as well as touch your swap camera icon.
- Touch MODE.
- Select Wide selfie mode.
- Currently touch your camera button.
- Rotating your camera around on the left after which to the right. When the photo take process has finished, the photo is going to be saved easily.
Here if you want to use Selective Focus on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Image by samsungtomorrow.com