Samsung Galaxy Note 4 live in the US right now and the device can be purchase by major wireless carrier but of course you are locked with their network. Expansys USA are currently selling the unlocked Galaxy Note 4 right now, and can be purchased for $849.99.
At the price, will get you the white version of the latest phablet from Samsung with the 1.9 GHz Octa-Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad-Core) processor. The price is a little more expensive than you buy at major carriers, but of course you get the device locked on their network. When you want to unlocked it, you would need to add some extra money.
Unlocked Galaxy Note 4 Key Specs
- 5.7″ HD 1080p screen – super AMOLED
- Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat)
- Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S), Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.9GHz quad-core Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C)
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal storage of 32GB
- 16 MP, 3456 x 4608 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, optical stabilization
- 3,220 mAh battery
- Full specs here
Do you plan to buy an unlocked Galaxy Note 4, if yes you should consider this.
Source: Expansys USA